The COVID-19 Rapid Antigen test is intended for the quick detection of COVID-19 antigens.
When used correctly, this rapid COVID-19 antigen test produces results in as little as 15 minutes with high accuracy.
- The quick COVID-19 Healgen antigen test is intended to aid in the rapid diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infections.
- One of only a handful of UK Government-approved COVID-19 test kits.
- Each kit contains everything needed to carry out the COVID test.
- No additional equipment required and each kit contains clear instructions.
- Approved Distributor for Healgen Antigen Tests in the UK.
Covid Test Kit UK
The Healgen Rapid Antigen Test Kit (COVID-19) is intended for the quick detection of COVID-19 antigens. This lateral flow covid test is only meant for use by medical professionals such as nurses and doctors. Healgen Antigen Test kit is one of only three UK Government assessed Rapid Antigen Tests.
The COVID-19 Healgen Antigen Test has been evaluated with specimens obtained from patients and the results show it has a high overall relative accuracy.
COVID-19 is an acute respiratory infectious disease that has killed over 128,000 people in the UK and infected over 4.49 milion others.
Collect specimen from
Prepare the sample in the
Place 4 drops of prepared sample in the sample well. Get the results in 15 mins.
POSITIVE: The presence of two lines at control line (C) and test line (T) indicates a positive COVID-19 test result (even if one of the lines is faint).
NEGATIVE: The presence of only the control line (C) indicates a negative COVID-19 test result.
INVALID: If there is no control line (C) after performing the test, the result is invalid