Ergorest Forearm Support
Ergorest Forearm Support is ergonomically designed to support the forearm and relieve muscle strain and tension in the neck and shoulder area. The padded area will support the forearms weight giving a reduced load in the shoulder and leaving the hand to function more freely. Conditions such as Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) and back pain can be minimised by the correct use of Ergorest as part of an ergonomically designed workstations arrangement. For use in the office, medical, laboratory and industrial applications including light factory assembly tasks. The optional attached Mouse Pad Area with its own Mouse Mat helps to provide exactly the right relationship between Forearm and Hand Height for mousing.
- Ergorest Forearm Support helps minimise the risks of RSI, CTS and Back Pain at workstations.
- Frictionless bearings, stepless height adjustment and comfortable support pads.
- Reduce muscular fatigue and improve productivity.
- Use in Office, Medical, Laboratory and Industrial for mousing or light assembly work.
- Ergorest Standard (STD) attaches to most desk platform from 15-43mm thick.
- or Ergorest Larger Jaw (LJ) Model for desks 34 to 64mm thick with adjustable clamps.
- Black Finish. Other models of Ergorest available please ask.
- Available with or without mouse pad.